Thursday, January 3, 2013

The feeling is mutual

Inside Manila Post Office
Last year Dec. 26, 2012 i went to Manila Post Office, actually it was my first time to visit the place, when i entered the vicinity i headed to foreign counter to ask someone how long my document will take to reach it's destination then she told me it will took a month, and she told me if i want a faster transaction delivery i can go to the EMS counter, when i went at the EMS counter the staff told me it cost 1450 and it only took not more than one week, but since i'm on a tight budget that time due to holiday season i went back to the first window and asked her again if there's such other track which is faster than one month, she told me none. Since i have no choice but to accept it i went to the cashier and paid for it.  The cashier weighted my long legal size enveloped and it cost Php 170.00.   I asked the cashier how long it will take and she told me it took only 10-15 days to reach it's destination because according to her it's via airmail and the other one that the first staff told me was an ordinary mail that's why it will took a month. I can't understand my feeling during that time, all i know was the first time i felt it was six years ago when i sent my documents in a college that I'm applied for scholarship. Now i felt it again and that feeling was mutual.  I am hoping that i could get in the scholarship. I'll keep my finger cross =). But now i will wait until the final result comes out..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment